We are experts in forensic / legal, psychological and psychoeducational assessment. Examples of specific issues we assess appear below:
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Learning disorders / learning disabilities
- Intellectual disabilities
- Genetic disorders
- Traumatic brain injury / concussions
- Addictions (alcohol, drugs and gambling)
- Oppositional defiant disorder
- Disability / personal injury (e.g., posttraumatic stress disorder)
- Aftermath of abuse and assault
- Autism / Asperger’s
- Treatment recommendations
We often conduct independent psychological assessments (also referred to as independent medical examinations or IMEs), and we have ample experience with assessments for insurers, lawyers and courts.
We also provide assessment services not listed above. For assessments, we work with children (5 to 11 years of age), adolescents (12 to 18 years of age) and adults (19 years of age or older). We serve Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island and Alberta. For additional information on assessments, please contact us to discuss your needs.